The idea behind Disc Devil is simple: to create a user-powered database of disc golf disc reviews.
Disc golf is very subjective. Two people can have completely different experiences and opinions of the same exact disc. That's why we felt it was important to create a resource where people can easily look up any disc they want and find a variety of reviews from other disc golfers. We also wanted to make it as easy as possible to contribute to the community and add your own reviews.
Adding a review is EASY
To add a review, simply use the search box or top navigation to find the disc you would like to review - discs are categorized by manufacturer, then by type, then in alphabetical order by name. Once you find a disc you would like to review, click on it. Then click on the Leave a Review link. You will be taken to the review form. We ask you to enter the following information:
- Name - You can leave any name you like - it can be your real name, a nick name, or a name you completely made up. It doesn't matter to us. We do recommend that you don't use only your first name, but that choice is up to you.
- Email - Entering your email address will allow our system to "remember" that you have left a review with us before, and future reviews won't need moderation once you have an approved review. Your email address will never be displayed.
- Website - This can be your personal website, facebook page, twitter page, profile on another forum, or just leave it blank.
- Throwing Style - Generally there are 4 different primary throwing styles used in Disc Golf - Right Hand Back Hand (RHBH), Right Hand Fore Hand (RHFH), Left Hand Back Hand (LHBH) and Left Hand Fore Hand (LHFH). We recommend that you use one of these 4 choices to describe your primary throwing style.
- Years Playing - The number of years you've played disc golf
- Average Distance - The average distance you are throwing with this particular disc
- Rating - Select a rating from 0 - 5 stars. This is completely up to you based on whatever criteria you feel are important.
- Review - When writing a review, you are not limited to any certain format, so feel free to write a review however you see fit. Just keep in mind that the idea is to help others make a decision, so generally longer, more detailed reviews will be the most helpful.
We sincerely appreciate your willingness to help out the community by reviewing a few of your favorite (or least favorite) discs! Thanks in advance for your hard work and support! Don't hesitate to Contact Us with any questions.